Boy, was I wrong.
This is a place for me to enter the oddest prosth moments without breaking HIPAA violations. I'll make sure to post just enough information to make sense, but not enough to reveal who or what I'm referring to.
Nonetheless, you will be humored and happy that you aren't me.
To get things rolling, here are some of the moments of the week:
[while giving me a crazed stare]: I don't understand how people go insane and start shooting others. Do you? I sure don't, but I'm glad I'm not insane!
[phone call from former patient]: STEPHANIE! It's [patient]! Your patient!
Me: I don't recall...
FP: You walked my mom!
Me: I... walked your mom?
FP: You walked my mom!
Me: I'm sorry, let me walk to an area with better reception...
FP: Yea, you saw my mom, [mom's name]!
Me: Oh, you're talking about [my friend]. I worked on you.
FP: No, you did!
Me: No, I [completed this procedure] for you.
FP: Oh wait, how could I possibly get the wrong Stephanie? Sorry.
Me: No problem.
To get things rolling, here are some of the moments of the week:
[while giving me a crazed stare]: I don't understand how people go insane and start shooting others. Do you? I sure don't, but I'm glad I'm not insane!
[phone call from former patient]: STEPHANIE! It's [patient]! Your patient!
Me: I don't recall...
FP: You walked my mom!
Me: I... walked your mom?
FP: You walked my mom!
Me: I'm sorry, let me walk to an area with better reception...
FP: Yea, you saw my mom, [mom's name]!
Me: Oh, you're talking about [my friend]. I worked on you.
FP: No, you did!
Me: No, I [completed this procedure] for you.
FP: Oh wait, how could I possibly get the wrong Stephanie? Sorry.
Me: No problem.

1 comment:
sad. xanga days are gone...
Post a Comment