Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pretty much sums up life in Screening

Tune: Amy Winehouse - Rehab
I took some artistic freedom to up the deposit to $1000 so that the lyrics would flow a little better...

I tried to tell’em they need a rehab
And they said “No, no, no.”
Yes it costs cash
Or your bite’ll collapse
Then you’ll know, know know…

They say “I ain’t got the time and if my daddy thinks I’m fine
I might need to get a rehab, but I won’t go, go, go.”

“I’d rather spend that dough catching rays…”
“I ain’t got 35K…”
“Cause there’s nothing, there’s no way for you to convince me
Despite everythin’ seen in my x-rays.”

I try to tell’em things from class
Like how life might improve with implants

I tried to tell’em they need a rehab
And they said “No, no, no.”
Yes it costs cash
Or your bite’ll collapse
Then you’ll know, know know…

They say “I ain’t got the time and if my daddy thinks I’m fine
I might need to get a rehab, but I won’t go, go, go.”

I ask them, “Why do you think you’re here?”
They said, “I wanna change how I appear”
“I’m gonna, I’m gonna lose my front teeth”
“I hate how I keep my dentures near.”

I said, “Your problem can be addressed.”
Just bring one grand, to data collect.
I tried to tell’em they need a rehab
And they said “No, no, no.”
Yes it costs cash
Or your bite’ll collapse
Then you’ll know, know know…

I don’t ever wanna present again
I just, ooh, I just need a friend
I’m not gonna spend two weeks
Have everyone think I can’t treatment plan

And it’s not just my pride
I’ts just til these tears have dried

I tried to tell’em they need a rehab
And they said “No, no, no.”
Yes it costs cash
Or your bite’ll collapse
Then you’ll know, know know…

1 comment:

gar said...

this makes me sad for you.

ahhhhh!!!! i'm almost done with grad school!!!!!